|MILITARY OFFICER JOB FAIR|
December 9, 2021
JOB FAIR HOURS :
9:00 am until 12:00 Noon
|ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND | COMPANIES | TIPS|
You are invited to participate in our Military Officer Job Fair, to be held at the Army Navy Country Club from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon on December 9, 2021. At the job fair, you can interview face-to-face with dozens of employers seeking military officer talent in a wide range of fields. All types of jobs. Local and nationwide career opportunities!
Free and open to all transitioning or former (separated or retired) military officers of all ranks, commissioning
sources, and branches of service;
active duty, National Guard, and Reserve. Pre-registration is required.
Register now via Corporate Gray Online.
Below is the list of companies that will be attending this evert. This list will be updated as new companies register, so check back often.
* Refine your resume until it represents you
in the best possible light.
* Practice your 30 seconds sales pitch.
* Research the companies in advance; know all you can about their products and services.
* Dress for success -- either a business suit or coat and tie are recommended for men; equivalent attire for women.
* Read the Employer Directory you will receive prior to the event.
* Project a professional image at all times.
* Be positive and upbeat in your conversations.
* Meet with all the companies -- you never know where the "right" opportunity may be.
* Keep your options open. Stay flexible.
* Be respectful of the recruiter's time -- provide a brief, accurate glimpse of who you are, what you're looking to do, your geographic preference, and when you will be available to start work.
* Defer questions about salary requirements until later in the interview process.
* Thank the recruiter for giving you the opportunity to present your qualifications. Ask about next steps.
This job fair is sponsored by the West Point Society of DC.